POSTIS SA and its affiliates respect the privacy of their users. We are committed to protecting our users’ information. You have a right to know the practices that we use on our website: https://www.postis.eu/ (and its subdomains) regarding the information we may collect and use when Please read the following carefully to understand Postis’ views and practices regarding your personal information and how Postis will treat it.
In this policy, references to Postis, or to “we” “our” or “us” are to POSTIS EXPRESS SA, which is a registered company in the state of Romania (No. J40/6714/2016) at 2C George Constantinescu Street, Bucharest, Romania, tax code 36061688. If you wish to contact us about data protection issues you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
What Personal Information We Collect On The Site And How We Collect It?
1. Information that does not directly identify you - non-identifiable and anonymous information. We don't know the identity of the User from which we have collected this kind of information, unless it is linked with Personal Information.
Non-personal Information, consists of technical information (type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity etc) and behavioral information (the activities of the User on the Site, the User’s click-stream on the Site and additional information of a similar nature.)
2. Information that relates directly to you. This kind of information we may collect is individually identifiable information. This information may identify an individual or it might be of a private and/or sensitive nature. It may be your contact information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered includes any personal details provided voluntarily by the User during the User’s use of the Site.
2.1. Personal Information provided voluntarily:
• Communications with Postis: information you provide us as part of any communications with Postis. Here we include: approaching our customer services or sales calls. We may record such calls for ensuring the quality and in order to improve our services.
• Job Applicants: the information you provide us when you apply for a position via the “Careers” page available on the Site.
2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
• Geolocation data: To provide you a localized version of the Site or for security manners, we want to inform you that while using the Site, we may collect, access, process, monitor, and even store geolocation data.
• Technical and behavioral information: If the Technical and Behavioral information stipulated above will be connected to a specific individual, then such a report will be considered as Personal Information.
• Identifiers: such as your Unique Device Identifier (UDID), Internet Protocol (IP) address, etc.
2.3. Personal Information regarding job applicants:
If you use the “Careers” page available on our Site to apply for a position at Postis, using the contact form or sending us a CV, you may be interested to know that:
• You will be enforced to provide your full name, email address, and phone number and attach your CV.
• The Personal Information collected in the application process, (Personal Information included in your CV), may be analyzed by our HR department and/or by Postis managers with the purposes of evaluation of the CV and to give us permission to contact you if you match with the recruitment process.
• Personal Information may be kept for further consideration by Postis (e.g. future positions at Postis) exclusively when we receive your permission.
1. Primarily, we collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Site. To put it simply, when you access or use the Site we may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage.
2. We collect the information which you provide us voluntarily, by using the "Contact Us" section.
1. Information that does not directly identify you is processed in order to:
• Improve the User’s experience on the Site;
• Develop statistical information and learn the preferences of Users and general trends on the Site
• Keep safety and security on the Site for prevention of fraud.
2. Information that relates directly to you is processed in order to:
• Enable the operation of the Site;
• Contact you for offering you our news, products and services by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or the post;
• Send you information related to Postis - by email, SMS, phone, web-browser notification, post updates, notices, announcements, and additional information
• Make a contact with you to process your job application
• Personalize your experience on our Site
• Ensure that all the content available on the Site is presented optimally for you and also for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone);
• Conduct internal operations - like troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
• Keep our website safe and secure to assure prevention and eliminate the risk of fraud and crime;
• Be compliant with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests;
• Email tracking – we may use various tracking technology within the email we may send you in the matter of improving interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read. With this kind of tracking, we may capture: the time and date you opened our email messages and also the type of device you use to open the emails.
Postis ensures that your Personal Information is strictly protected and commits to take the proper steps to make sure that your Personal Information is stored and processed in accordance with applicable privacy laws. In this steps we include putting in place data transfer agreements or ensuring our third-party service providers comply with Postis’ data transfer protection measures.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. When we refer to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes, such as tags and identifiers.
1. When you visit Postis site, we will provide you with cookies permission banner or other tracking technologies, local files and Flash (or similar technologies), which store certain information on the browser or hard drive of your computer and/or your mobile telephone device (“Local Storage”). These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and accurately present the content, adapted to the user’s preferences. By clicking OK or clicking through to any part of the site, we will start to manage your visit using cookies.
2. Some cookies used by the Site are created per session. These kinds of cookies do not include any information about you, other than your session key, being removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). There are also cookies - persistent cookies - that remain saved to your device’s hard drive and/or your mobile telephone device. They allow us to make our Site useful and safe and also more user-friendly.
4. Cookies and other Local Storage help Postis personalize the Site, track clicks, online activity, gather information about your geo-location for localized content, store information about your preferences and the device/browser you are using, improve the Site and prevent fraud or abuse of our services. Please note that Postis use these kinds of information in order to customize and personalize the site and perform other analytics.
We are committed to maintaining the security and integrity of our Site and also prevent all unauthorized access to it. As for this purpose, we make sure that appropriate measures are taken. However, please be aware that there are inherent risks when the information is transmitted over the Internet or even other methodologies of electronic storage, and we can not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
In case of any breach of security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information, Postis will comply with applicable law and will inform you of such breach if this is required by applicable law.
Postis will retain the Personal Information for as long as we consider that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information that does not match the initially purpose and for which we do not have a valid justification for retaining, will be deleted.
If you have registered for Postis newsletter or alerts, or you receive invitations to survey or events from Postis and you prefer not to receive future email communications from us, please review the communications settings in your profile on https://www.postis.eu and follow the instructions on the page of the Site.
If you wish to access, correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: December 10, 2019