The Postis Software Platform is at the heart of the supply-chain ecosystem that we build and grow. With a key role in creating business value for all actors involved, our Customer Enablers Team advises and guides a wide variety of companies, identifies their business needs and areas of improvement in their supply-chains and ensures that they make the best of Postis tools and technology.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a consultant for our customers and a teacher for those who will use the Postis Platform.
Working together with Product and Sales Teams, you'll provide input to existing customers' strategic plans, helping them to identify areas where their business can be enhanced by the use of Postis tools and develop new use cases and optimization scenarios. Occasionally, you will also work with Sales Teams to advise prospective customers on the best way to implement Postis tools in their delivery flows.
Partly coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, the Postis Customer Success Managers are always focused on helping companies reach delivery operational excellence and be successful using Postis.
What you will do
- Lead and build our customers' experience, developing implementation and adoption scenarios fit to their specificities
- Together with our customers, develop customized on-boarding processes for the adoption of Postis tools
- Coach customers to use at highest levels the Postis Platform functionalities and train their teams on how to use the Postis tools
- Guide and coach customers along dedicated customer success processes
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on long term commitment and loyalty
- Identify customer challenges and actively suggest improvement solutions
- Partner closely with the Product Team to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Work with Product Marketing to refine existing customer on-boarding assets and create customized assets when required
- Help build customer references and case studies
Skills that we look for
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, organized and proactive team player focused on inspiring customer loyalty and adoption
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you will get
- Good salary package & meal allowance
- Stock option or attractive bonus scheme upon reaching company objectives
- Rich health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual development budget for activities of your choosing (training, dedicated workshops, participation in industry events & conferences)
- Unlimited vacation days / Holiday budget
- Freedom to be yourself and choose whatever tools and equipment help you give your best
- A great workplace and an awesome team to work, learn and have fun with
- A meaningful job where your voice will be heard and your work will matter
- The chance to give back to community and society, together with your team mates
Why joining our team
Postis is the first Romanian company to build a solution that manages the complex delivery operations every retail player faces. Our vision is to be a leader in the industry and become the engine that powers the growth of the entire delivery ecosystem. Just like with our partners, we believe there is value in the unique identity of each one and even more value when they come together.
- We turn the ordinary into extraordinary, by keeping innovation and customer focus at the core of our values
- We do work that matters and we are fully accountable for our actions
- We make integrity our mantra - we treat everyone with fairness and equality starting from our employees to our partners
- We are not afraid of failure, as it provides us with an opportunity to learn and grow
- We learn as we grow, and we grow as we learn. Together.
- And we have fun. Every day.