Who are we?
We are Postis, and we help retailers and logistics companies to orchestrate and scale their delivery operations through technology.
Using the Postis digital platform and the data it collects and analyzes, traditional and e-commerce retailers create contextualized and relevant purchasing and post-delivery experiences for their customers through efficient logistics processes.
About your role
As a Partnerships Program Manager, you will be responsible for creating the sales methodology through our current and new business partners. You will need to cultivate strategic relationships in order to develop this distribution channel and expand our customer base. The role involves the setup of the strategic framework for the partnerships program, and also the implementation of it together with the sales, marketing and product development teams.
We are looking to build our team with people who are curious and passionate about complex business processes in a challenging market which grows fast. In this role, it is essential to be able to understand the motivation of each of the Postis partners and to develop with them the right solutions for strong and valuable partnerships.
What you will do?
The strategic framework to develop the partnership program
- Setup the strategic plan (local and in the countries where we expand our presence) to develop the ecosystem with new partnerships
- Prospecting target markets to identify the best business partners for the distribution of Postis solutions (profiling, contacting, pitch)
- Collaboration with sales, marketing, product development teams and with the company's management to customize Postis solutions for each partner's profile and goals
- Develop education programs for partners and their sales teams and achieve the most effective ways to promote and sell Postis' products and services
Strategy implementation and follow-up
- Establish the roadmap of activities to achieve the objectives set for the overall partnership program and for each partnership, separately
- Monitor and report performance (partner pipeline, KPI achievement)
- Identify levers and ways to improve performance (automation, conversion optimization, strategy adaptation etc.)
Who are you?
- We are looking for an experienced person (at least 5 years) in the development, implementation and administration of a partnership program, preferably in companies that render services or develop tech products for businesses.
- From our previous experience and our customers' feedback, you will be successful in this role if you are a curious, autonomous and honest person, you care about the work you do
- It's plus to have experience in business development and to know how to manage complex discussions, with people who fulfill various roles in the companies they represent
- As long as you need to pursue and get involved in the implementation of the partnership, an essential quality is to be able to quickly identify what motivates the representatives and decision makers you interact with and how you can capitalize on the combined resources of partners and Postis, in a way that would be mutually beneficial and, above all, beneficial to our shared customers
What you will get?
- You will contribute to the development of one of the most dynamic industries from these days, both in Romania and in the region. Your role will always keep you up to date with the latest technologies and trends in e-commerce, logistics and transportation
- Instant Gratification - you will see the impact of your work in our business results and the way the Postis team contributes to the transformation of some vital activity sectors
- You will get access to a strong network of businessmen from Romania and the region, as a direct representative of Postis
- You will be part of a complex team, made up of IT, marketing, product development and sales specialists, from whom you can always learn something new
- Private medical insurance, unlimited holidays, an office where you can see the Bucegi Mountains, and company share options
The recruitment process
- The first stage - a 30-minutes telephone conversation, in which we get to know each other better
- The second stage - a face-to-face meeting at our office, where you will meet the company's CEO and the Head of Sales Team
- The third stage - a practical evaluation, in which you tell us a little bit about how you would approach the discussions with future Postis clients
Because we know that your time and ours is among our most important resources, we promise that the whole recruitment process will take a maximum of 2 weeks.