Who are we?
We are Postis, and we help retailers and logistics companies to orchestrate and scale their delivery operations through technology.
Using the Postis digital platform and the data it collects and analyzes, traditional and e-commerce retailers create contextualized and relevant purchasing and post-delivery experiences for their customers through efficient logistics processes.
About your role
As a Sales Business Development - Expansion, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships in order to increase the Postis customer base, both in Romania and in the countries where we expand our presence. For the most part, you will benefit from a portfolio of already qualified companies and you will identify the objectives and challenges specific to each of them in terms of logistics and delivery, for which you will develop together with the Postis team the best, customized solution.
For this role, we want to bring in our team a curious, autonomous person, eager to understand the current business challenges of the e-commerce market. We are interested in your ability to use market information and Postis "intelligence" to create the most relevant solutions for each customer you will work with.
What you will do?
- You will setup and coordinate sales meetings with current or future customers in order to understand their current business context, as well as their challenges they face when reaching to their business goals. Such meetings, usually, take place remotely through digital channels.
- You will identify the audiences and make up the segments we address in Romania and in the countries where we expand our presence and, together with the marketing team, you will develop relevant proposals for each of them.
- You will create business cases to quantify the financial results for both Postis and for the approached clients
- You will create and give compelling presentations to any level of representation from customer companies, including C-level, and you will submit our value propositions customized to the specific context
- You will make sure that your work corresponds to the Postis sales methodology and the objectives of our team and company
Who are you?
- You are an analytical person who easily engages in a discussion which, then, you can easily leads with great courage
- You are a generalist (specialists also have their part) who can build a convincing narrative based on available data and a wealth of information from market, in order to provide relevant solutions to the problems of each company concerned.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales or business development, both in Romania or in foreign markets. The experience and network already existing in the e-commerce and retail categories are a "nice touch" that will prove valuable.
- You like to constantly improve the processes, methods and tools you use and always discover new things to surprise your customers with.
What you will get?
- You will contribute to the development of one of the most dynamic industries from these days, both in Romania and in the region. Your role will always keep you up to date with the latest technologies and trends in e-commerce, logistics and transportation
- Instant Gratification - you will see the impact of your work in our business results and the way the Postis team contributes to the transformation of some vital activity sectors
- You will get access to a strong network of businessmen from Romania and the region, as a direct representative of Postis
- You will be part of a complex team, made up of IT, marketing, product development and sales specialists, from whom you can always learn something new
- Private medical insurance, unlimited holidays, an office where you can see the Bucegi Mountains and company share options
The recruitment process
- The first stage - a 30-minutes telephone conversation, in which we get to know each other better
- The second stage - a face-to-face meeting at our office, where you will meet the company's CEO and the Head of Sales Team
- The third stage - a practical evaluation, in which you tell us a little bit about how you would approach the discussions with future Postis clients
Because we know that your time and ours is among our most important resources, we promise that the whole recruitment process will take a maximum of 2 weeks.