The Postis Software Platform is at the heart of the supply-chain ecosystem that we build and grow. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be in the center of our innovation, developing new functionalities, deploying new use cases and integrating new customer journeys.
What you will do
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
Skills that we look for
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming, preferably in (but not restricted to) Java and Spring Boot
- Build, maintain, and evolve our REST API
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, and caching
- Self-driven personality: you are highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance
- Learning mindset: eager to learn about and use new frameworks, languages, and APIs; admit mistakes and use failure as a learning opportunity
- Adaptability & flexibility: you are able to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
- Critical judgement: you smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improve later; exhibit bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis
What you will get
- Good salary package & meal allowance
- Stock option or attractive bonus scheme upon reaching company objectives
- Rich health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual development budget for activities of your choosing (training, dedicated workshops, participation in industry events & conferences)
- Unlimited vacation days / Holiday budget
- Freedom to be yourself and choose whatever tools and equipment help you give your best
- A great workplace and an awesome team to work, learn and have fun with
- A meaningful job where your voice will be heard and your work will matter
- The chance to give back to community and society, together with your team mates
Why joining our team
Postis is the first Romanian company to build a solution that manages the complex delivery operations every retail player faces. Our vision is to be a leader in the industry and become the engine that powers the growth of the entire delivery ecosystem. Just like with our partners, we believe there is value in the unique identity of everyone and even more value when they come together.
- We turn the ordinary into extraordinary, by keeping innovation and customer focus at the core of our values
- We do work that matters and we are fully accountable for our actions
- We make integrity our mantra - we treat everyone with fairness and equality starting from our employees to our partners
- We are not afraid of failure, as it provides us with an opportunity to learn and grow
- We learn as we grow, and we grow as we learn. Together.
- And we have fun. Every day.
We’re not looking for employees, but for partners to achieve their greatness and be part of our growth.